Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Superhero Squad


My regular three readers may have noticed that on the week-end I posted up some comic strips featuring cartoon-ized Marvel Comics characters. These comics are part of Marvel's "Superhero Squad", a kid-oriented interpretation of their characters. While the Superhero Squad started as a toy line, it has become a line of comic strips, a video game, on-line flash games, and a cartoon.

I thought I'd share some of the comic strips on the week-ends. I'm trying to pick ones that don't require you to actually have any knowledge of the characters so they can be enjoyed by everyone.

I quite enjoy the Superhero Squad cartoon (I may blog about the show at a later date), as it's a kid-friendly, and more importantly, fun take on the Marvel Universe featuring pretty much every major character they have (except for Spider-Man, for legal reasons).

I hope you enjoy the comics!

No comments:

Post a Comment