Monday, November 23, 2009

Q & A

Let's try something a little different today. I like to consider myself pretty well-versed in the world of comic books, and in the past 10 years or so superheroes have really boomed into the mainstream with movies, television shows, and merchandise.

A lot of non-comic book people tend to watch these movies and shows, but may not always get some of the subtleties or inside jokes. Have you always wondered if there was something of significance in a superhero movie but couldn't figure it out? Want some backstory on a specific character or situation? Just curious on the history of the franchise?

Here's your chance to ask away! While I haven't seen every comic book movie that's come out (I haven't seen the Blade movies, for example, and turned off the Elektra movie partway through because it was just that bad), I've seen the majority.

Back when I lived on Hecla island my housemates and I would sometimes watch the original 60's Spider-Man cartoon, and on commercials I would be asked to give a "history lesson" on the villain of the episode. That was a lot of fun, so I'm hoping to recreate that here.

So go ahead, fire away!

No comments:

Post a Comment