Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Iron Man 2

Just saw the first poster for Iron Man 2; I didn't think a movie poster this simple could get me so pumped, but this one did. For the first Iron Man film Mark and I had an "Iron Man Day", we very well might have to do so again for the sequel!



For those not in the know, the second armored figure in this poster is War Machine, Iron Man's best friend James Rhodes (or "Rhodey", as he is most often called). There was a very brief nod to War Machine in the first film (where Rhodey looked at a suit of prototype armor and said "Next time baby", to the groans of the film audience who were excited to see him in a suit of armour), and it is great to see him in all his gunmetal grey glory here.

1 comment:

  1. Weird, I left a long message ranting about how awesome Iron Man 2 is going to be and it seems to have disappeared. Anyway, let's just say I may take off the whole day to celebrate this special occasion!

    ReplyDelete