Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Highlights From the Hilton

I made reservations today for a one-night stay at the Hilton while we're in Phoenix, thanks to the complimentary night's stay my brother-and-sister-in-law are unable to use (thanks guys!), and here are the highlights of the conversation.

Hilton: "Will a king size bed be alright?"

Me: "Yes please!"


Hilton: "Your last name, sir?"

Me: "Boaz. B-O-A-Zed."

Hilton: "B-O-A...

Me: "Sorry, Zee."


Hilton: "And Manitoba is the...province?"

Me: "You betcha."

Actually, I was impressed she knew that Canada had provinces instead of states at all.

This time next week I could be teeing off at a golf course...can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad someone is able to use it! You made sure to tell them it is the package right? You get a bottle of wine upon check in(or sparkling juice) and breakfast in the morning with the stay. You can either visit their restaurant downstairs or order up to your room. I hope you guys have a much deserved night away toegther.

    And I am also impressed with the knowledge of the front desk agent ~ I would have thought "states" would have been her/his choice too.

    ReplyDelete