Monday, December 21, 2009

Closed for Christmas?

Tomorrow morning I board a place for Mesa, Arizona, so I'm not sure how often I'll be updating the blog while I'm away. And if anyone wants to try any funny business at my house you'll have rabid Guard Bear to deal with.

We've actually exchanged all of our Christmas presents already since we didn't want to haul our stuff to Arizona and back, so I'm listening to my "Across the Universe" soundtrack that Sarah got me as I type this (how I wish I could get it on my iPod for the plane ride, but I'd have to drive back to my iMac in Riverton to do it). If you haven't seen the movie it's pretty good, and the highlight for me is that almost the entire movie is done in Beatles songs, redone and sung by the cast; I'm a big Beatles fan, and some of the updated versions of their songs are awesome. I recommend checking it out!

Have a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you like that movie! It is one of my favorites! Do you still have ours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I meant to give it to you when you dropped off the Partylite, but I forgot! I also still owe you $5 for my Partylite order, will get both to you when we are back in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the music loaded on my MP3 - thanks Jay !
    ~b

    ReplyDelete