Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My first bald spot

Well, I guess I'm getting older. I found my first bald spot the other day. This isn't that momentous an occasion really, I'm just confused that it's not on top of my head, it's on my face!

(Note: Yes, that is Michael "Pinball" Clemens in the picture with me!)

Check out that smooth spot in my beard on the left side of my face (right along the "goatee line" were I to only have a goatee). I shaved my beard down to a goatee later to see if I'd just trimmed my beard to low in that spot, but nope, that patch is smooth.

I really hope that patch eventually grows again because I hate shaving every day, that's why I grow a beard!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I have no idea who Pinball Clemens is.
    I also have no idea why you have a bald spot, but you could tell me about Pinball Clemens.
    ~B

    ReplyDelete